Shri MG George Muthoot Honoured With Golden Peacock Award For Business Leadership, 2012
Shri. M. G. George Muthoot, Chairman, Muthoot Group was conferred with ‘Business Leadership Award’ for the year 2012 at The Golden Peacock Awards, Bangalore in the presence of Hon’ble Union Minister for Corporate Affairs, Dr M. Veerappa Moily on 20. 01. 2012.
Commenting on this occasion our Chairman said, “This award reiterates our leadership position in the business of Gold Loans and also the trust we enjoy among our customers for more than seven decades”. He further added, “We, as an organisation, have built this business from scratch to become India’s largest gold loan company and we take credit for making the Gold Loan industry transparent.”
- Muthoot Finance Ltd.’s Net Profits Crosses Rs.1000 Crore
- Golden Peacock Award Conferred Upon Muthoot Finance Ltd. For CSR
- The Muthoot Group Receives The Times Of India Award for Excellence in Bussiness
- Muthoot Finance Bags Twin CSR Awards By IPE
- Muthoot Finance Wins Skoch Financial Inclusion Award 2013