The Muthoot Group Receives The Times Of India Award for Excellence in Bussiness
Mr. George Alexander Muthoot, Managing Director, The Muthoot Group, receiving the TIMES OF INDIA award for Excellence in Business from Shri. M.M jacob, former Governor of Meghalaya, on March 6, 2009 at Cochin.
The Muthoot Group was honoured with this prestigious award for their continued all round growth and the emphasis their business model places on enabling large un-banked sections of Indian Society to gain access to easy and transparent finance.
- Shri George Alexander Muthoot Guest Speaker At The Indian Business Conference At Columbia Business School
- Shri MG George Muthoot Honoured With Golden Peacock Award For Business Leadership, 2012
- The Muthoot Group Receives The Times Of India Award for Excellence in Bussiness
- Golden Peacock Award Conferred Upon Muthoot Finance Ltd. For CSR
- Muthoot Finance Wins ‘Asian Sustainability Leadership Award for Best Rural Outreach’ & ‘BFSI Award for Most Admired Loyalty Program’