Muthoot Finance Wins ‘Asian Sustainability Leadership Award for Best Rural Outreach’ & ‘BFSI Award for Most Admired Loyalty Program’
In September, 2012, Muthoot Finance received the ‘Asian Sustainability Leadership Award for Best Rural Outreach’ & the ‘BFSI Award for Most Admired Loyalty Program’ at a glittering ceremony at Taj Palace Hotel, Dubai.
Mr. George Jacob Muthoot, Jt. Managing Director, The Muthoot Group received the Award on behalf of the company. The award was conferred by H. E. Dr. Chea Chamroeun, Founder & President, Chamroeun University of Poly Technology (Cambodia) and Prof. Chetan Wakalkar, Group Director, Indira Group of Institutes (India).
- Shri George Alexander Muthoot Guest Speaker At The Indian Business Conference At Columbia Business School
- Muthoot Finance Wins Golden Peacock Award For Corporate Governance
- The Muthoot Group Receives The Times Of India Award for Excellence in Bussiness
- Shri MG George Muthoot Declared Asian Businessman Of The Year, 2011
- Muthoot Finance wins Skoch Financial Inclusion Award, 2013