Muthoot Finance Wins Golden Peacock Award For Corporate Governance
Muthoot Finance was awarded the Golden Peacock Award for Excellence in the field of Corporate Governance at the London Global Convention 2012. The event was graced by several dignitaries for all industries across the globe. Shri. M. G. George Muthoot, Chairman of The Muthoot Group & Shri Alexander George Muthoot, Director of The Muthoot Group, received the award on behalf of the group. The Golden Peacock Awards have been instituted since 1991 and are recognized worldwide as a hallmark of corporate excellence because of their independence, integrity and transparency. These awards provide an opportunity for self-assessment and help companies accelerate performance and competition. The Golden Peacock Awards lend worldwide recognition and prestige to the winners. Today the Golden Peacock Awards Secretariat receives over 1,000 entries per year for various National & Global awards from over 25 countries worldwide. The achievement of the Golden Peacock Award is the most speedy and powerful way to build your brand image. No business award today receives the kind of recognition and adulation among peers that the Golden Peacock does.
- Students of University of North Carolina Visited Muthoot’s Corporate Office in Cochin
- Muthoot Finance Wins Golden Peacock Award For Corporate Governance
- Muthoot Finance wins Skoch Financial Inclusion Award, 2013
- Golden Peacock Award Conferred Upon Muthoot Finance Ltd. For CSR
- Muthoot Finance Bags Twin CSR Awards By IPE